Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Accidental Chocolate Chip Cookies




Accidentally, Kelly street...Remember that song? From what, way back highschool days? Nothing I just found myself singing that chorus when I was baking my chocolate chip cookies. Why were they accidental ? Well let's just say they weren't supposed to look like...what they look like in the picture (hehe...) I wouldn't even bother you with the recipe because I messed it up so bad I couldn't remember what I did wrong or what I did right. But mind you ladies, they still taste yummy!

However, to make up for the goofy mess I did, I asked one pro blogger for her recipe of the famous Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip Cookies and she eagerly shared it with me! Goody! I will write a post about it soon! I am just going to be a bit too busy for the next couple of days to pave the way to my "wish I were a world famous pastry Chef" musings.

So anyways, I hope you love the pic! I am certainly enjoying some burnt, chewy, sweet and nutty cookie crusts in here...heeeheeeheeh!!!

2 comments:

  1. they still look yummy to me!!! happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mimay! hehe! marami natira -- ayaw kainin ni hubby..masyado daw sweet! hehe!

    ReplyDelete